Let's Learn Japanese! Nihongo-o manabimashō!
Learn your way. Learn Japanese the way that works for you. Simply choose any of the options below.
Or try another language here!
Lesson 1 - Simple Vocabulary
- Don't worry, you do not need to know any Japanese at all to get started.
Lesson 2 - Dialog Using Simple Vocabulary
Lesson 3 - Simple Verbals
Lesson 4 - Dialog Using Simple Verbals
Many language learning websites try to lock you into a certain way of learning. Some have good dialogs, but poor information about
grammar. Some seem kind of random. Some actually seem to withhold information from you, until they feel it is the right time.
Others are just plain boring.
We each learn in different ways. Here at Knowledge Mouse, we are trying to develop a system where you can learn Japanese the way that works for you.
At each step you can choose the activity or activities you wish to try. Try one or try them all. Maybe you like an online quiz approach. Or maybe
you are in a hurry and just want to see a grammar chart. Here we try to provide many different approaches, so you can pick the one(s) you like.
Here is what we offer below. Want to see more options? Let us know! This area is a work-in-progress.
- Game - play games and learn a language at the same time!
- Quiz - quiz yourself - great for practicing what you've learned, or quizzing and learning at the same time
- Grammar Notes - for those who prefer a more technical explanation of how the language works, using vocabulary lists, grammar charts, plus dialogs
- Audio - learn the natural way, by listening to conversations. This is how we most likely picked up our first language as we were growing up. (Sorry, audio is not yet implemented).